In the EPL 2023-24, Manchester United, under the guidance of manager Erik ten Hag, has experienced a remarkable transformation. They achieved a commendable third-place finish in the previous Premier League season and secured victory in the Carabao Cup against Newcastle United. Despite the controversies surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo’s departure, fans are eagerly anticipating an even better performance in the upcoming season, given the promising pre-season results and the addition of new talents like Andre Onana and Mason Mount to the squad.
Manchester United EPL 2023-24 Fixtures
Manchester United’s journey towards Premier League glory kicks off with exciting fixtures. They will face Wolves at home in their opener, followed by an away match against Tottenham and a home game against Nottingham Forest in August. In September, they will face Arsenal away, Brighton at home, and Burnley away, with a home fixture against Crystal Palace to close the month. October brings games against Brentford and Sheffield United, both at home, and a home match against Manchester City.
November sees an away game against Fulham, followed by a home match against Luton Town and an away fixture against Everton. In December, they play Newcastle and Chelsea away, Bournemouth and Liverpool away, and Aston Villa at home, with an away game against Nottingham Forest closing the year.
January starts with a home match against Tottenham and ends with an away fixture against Wolves. February features a home game against West Ham and an away match against Aston Villa, with a home game against Luton Town and an away fixture against Fulham in March. April brings away games against Chelsea and Bournemouth, with home fixtures against Liverpool and Newcastle, and the month ends with a home match against Burnley. May sees an away game against Crystal Palace and a home match against Arsenal before concluding the season with an away fixture against Brighton.
Manchester United EPL 2023-24 Squad
Erik ten Hag’s squad for the 2023-24 season is brimming with talent and potential, boasting a mix of experienced players and rising stars. The team has been bolstered with the signings of goalkeeper Andre Onana and midfielder Mason Mount, indicating the club’s ambition to strengthen their roster.
The defensive line features the likes of Victor Lindelöf, Eric Bailly, Lisandro Martínez, Raphael Varane, Tyrell Malacia and the experienced Harry Maguire. In midfield, the creative force of Bruno Fernandes, who wears the captain’s armband, is complemented by the skills of Christian Eriksen, Fred, new signing Mason Mount and the young Amad Diallo.
In the attacking department, Manchester United boasts a formidable strike force, with the likes of Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, and the promising Mason Greenwood, who is internally suspended but holds tremendous potential. Additionally, Jadon Sancho and Antony further strengthen their attacking options.
The team’s depth is further fortified by a supporting cast that includes players like Luke Shaw, Jonny Evans, and Aaron Wan-Bissaka, who form a solid defensive foundation. The presence of Donny van de Beek, Scott McTominay, and Facundo Pellistri provides a strong bench to call upon when needed.
- Andre Onana (shirt number 24)
- Tom Heaton (shirt number 22)
- Dean Henderson (shirt number 26)
- Victor Lindelof (shirt Number 3)
- Eric Bailly (shirt Number 5)
- Harry Maguire (shirt Number 6)
- Lisandro Martinez (shirt Number 12)
- Tyrell Malacia (shirt Number 19)
- Raphael Varane (shirt Number 20)
- Diogo Dalot (shirt Number 23)
- Luke Shaw (shirt Number 27)
- Jonny Evans (shirt Number 29)
- Aaronwan-Bissaka (shirt Number 33)
- Brandon Williams (shirt Number 42)
- Alvaro Fernandez (shirt Number 43)
- Mason Mount (shirt Number 7)
- Bruno Fernandes (shirt Number 8)
- Christian Eriksen (shirt Number 14)
- Amad (shirt Number 16)
- Fred (shirt Number 17)
- Casemiro (shirt Number 18)
- Facundo Pellistri (shirt Number 28)
- Donny Van De Beek (shirt Number 34)
- Kobbie Mainoo (shirt Number 37)
- Scott McTominay (shirt Number 39)
- Hannibal (shirt Number 46)
- Anthony Martial (shirt Number 9)
- Marcus Rashford (shirt Number 10)
- Mason Greenwood (shirt Number 11)
- Antony (shirt Number 21)
- Jadon Sancho (shirt Number 25)
- Anthony Elanga (shirt Number 36)
- Shola Shoretire (shirt Number 47)
- Alejandro Garnacho (shirt Number 49)
What to Expect
With high hopes and a talented squad, Manchester United enters the 2023-24 Premier League season. Under Erik ten Hag’s management, the club aims to build upon the successes of the previous season and challenge for the Premier League title. As fixtures unfold, fans eagerly await the team’s performance on the field, hoping for a triumphant and memorable season at the Theatre of Dreams. Only time will tell if Manchester United can fulfill its ambitions and cement its status as a footballing giant once again.